Here at All Seasons Paving we specialise in the design and installation of block paving. You can view our portfolio of our work here which includes block paving, driveway installation & patios all in Lancaster. We pride ourselves on our friendly service and high quality block paving so you can contact us for a FREE quote or even speak to us about advice on what to do with your home!
Definition of block paving
Block paving has increased in popularity over recent years – but what actually is it? Block paving is a decorative method used to create pavements or a hard-standing. It’s ideal for creating all types of styles so your driveway can perfectly suit your home in Lancaster. It is also known for being easily repairable as the blocks can be individually replaced.
Block paving of a driveway in Lancaster & Sawn Indian Stone
Pros of block paving
- Aesthetic – there’s no doubt that it makes your home look stunning!
- Increases value of your property.
- Wide range of styles, types & colours – suits a range of homes from modern to more rugged.
- Long lifespan – block paving can look great for a long time.
- Low maintenance – it is extremely durable so it only needs a simple wash from time to time.
- Environmentally sustainable – it’s important that your driveway/garden/patio can withstand the weather.
- Better drainage.
Block Paving Lancaster – Bolton-Le-Sands, Tobermore Shannon – Slate
Where do we install block paving?
Block paving can be installed in driveways, patios & paths. We can cater to all your driveway & home requirements in Lancaster and the North West – simply contact us today for block paving in Lancaster.
Carnforth, Lancaster brindle monoblock paving
Process of installing block paving in Lancaster