All Seasons Paving are specialists in the design and installation of block paving. We offer block paving in Preston and all across Lancashire that can completely transform your driveways and gardens and make them look better than ever! We have a large portfolio of work we’ve completed in Preston which is available to view. You can also contact us for a FREE quote and advice.
What is block paving?
Block paving is a decorative method used to create pavements or a hard-standing. Using blocks is ideal for creating different patterns and styles so you can make your driveway look unique and flawless. Bricks and blocks can also be individually replaced if they do become damaged so repairing block paving is simple and if done right, it can look as though it was never damaged in the first place.
Block paving in Longton – 45 degree pattern – brindle colourway – red & charcoal borders
The benefits of block paving
- Environmentally sustainable – it’s important that your driveway/garden/patio can withstand the weather and block paving can do just that.
- Aesthetic – there’s no doubt that it makes your home look stunning!
- Wide range of styles, types & colours – perfect to suit any home.
- Low maintenance – it is extremely durable so it only needs a simple wash with hot water & soap from time to time.
- Increases value of your property.
- Long lifespan – block paving can look great for a long time.
Take a look at this lovely block paving we completed in Lostock Hall, Preston. ( Also the artificial grass we installed!)
Where can block paving be installed?
We can install block paving in driveways, paths and patios with guaranteed friendly service and a high quality result – so if you live in the Preston/Lancashire area and want your driveway or patio refurbished, we are the best people to contact!
Tobermore Sienna in Penwortham/Preston driveway (Flagging and artificial grass done also)
Garstang, Preston driveway standard block bracken